feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Wide Receiver Justin Bean Chooses Kentucky

Labels: , ,
















Justin Bean is a highly skilled player who hails from Tupelo High in Tupelo, MS. (pictured above) Recently the kids stock had taken a hit after injuries hampered any progression in 07'. Two weeks was all the 6'2 180 pound athlete needed to make his decision. After receiving the offer from the staff in mid June.

In April Bean was interviewed by Steve Robertson and there was no talk of the Wildcat's:

" I am hearing from Mississippi State, Ole Miss, LSU,Tennessee, Arkansas, Tulane and a few more, said Bean "UAB stopped by the school and asked about me."

"I went to junior day at Mississippi State, Ole Miss and Alabama," said Bean. "I know this summer we are going to camp as a team at some 7-on-7 camps. I think we're going to Mississippi State and LSU and probably Alabama and Ole Miss."

Justin is waiting for his first offer, but he has an idea of what he is looking for in a college.

"I am looking for a nice environment, a good football program and some nice teammates," said Bean. "I want to go somewhere that my family would be proud to see me play."

This Commitment was just what the doctor ordered for the Wildcat's. With most of the athletes graduating, players like Bean (above right) and two sport star LaRod King (above left will likely see game action sooner rather than later.

I am encouraged to see the recent run on blue Kool Aid at high school's around the country. Bean made the staffs eighth commitment of the 09' season. The Cat's have strung together at least 2 solid classes in a row and this season is more of the same. With commitments from QB Brian Adams, RB Jerrell Greene,TE Justin Jones, LB Jarvis Walker, his brother DT Myron Walker, and homegrown OL Larry Warford. I really like the fact the the staff also added 6'6 native son LaRod King. King is very athletic and should develop into a valuable threat while at Kentucky. This class is well on its way to being a top 45 class nationally with the potential to crack the top 30.