feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Jon Wall Enjoys More Success + Ferguson & Jenkins Update

Labels: , , , , , ,
















At the Bob Gibbons Tournament of Champions recently Wall continued his hot play adding another solid performance to one at the Pagnos Camp. Wall averaged over 24 points per game and was constant spark plug for his D1 sports club. Wall recently had this to say to scout.com about his recruitment process:

"I don’t have a top five yet," stated Wall. "I’m trying to narrow my schools down, but like I said yesterday, there are schools that have offered me that I’m interested in and I have other schools interested.
"But [I’m looking at] Kansas, N.C. State, Virginia, Memphis, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State... schools like that. I still have interest in everybody

"I think before school basketball is done, I should have a list down, because that will give me time to sit for a month and put down my schools and see what I really like and just take a couple visits and see how the campus is," said Wall. "Because, you can’t really pick a school if you don’t see how it looks."

If you haven't heard Wisconsin is giving Jacob Jenkins from Louisville Manual High a lot of attention recently. Jenkins has not performed up to his expected potential however he recently has picked his play up.

Darnell Johnson attended the Adidas May Classic in Bloomington Indiana and left with this impression of Kentucky commit Dominique Ferguson:

(6’8”, PF, 2010, Chicago Express)– Ferguson showed with his play at AMC why scouts are calling him a potential future lottery pick. The big guy was unstoppable around the basket this weekend where his tenacity is second-to-none. He posterized his defender on more than one occasion and was equally impressive on the other end of the court where he was quick to throw a soft shot attempt back into the stands. We were also impressed with the way he consistently knocked down his midrange shot attempts all weekend. He posted a double-double in every game he played. If Ferguson continues his improvement, expect his high school, Lawrence North (Indianapolis), to be in the hunt for a national championship the next couple of years. There is no-doubt that the University of Kentucky has locked-up a good one with this guy.