feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Aaron Cosby at the Hoopfest

Labels: , ,

























We were able to watch a couple of Cosby's games and he looked pretty good. Having the ability to get to the rim and finish. Cosby had 16 and 20 points respectively. A huge group of coaches (mostly from mid majors were on hand at both of the games). Cosby did not shy away from the big shot, that is one thing that I noticed about the kid. Cosby also looked very composed and mature on the court.

We asked him what he has been working on:

"My outside jumper and expanding my game. I have been working on my handles and being able to push the ball on the break, be able to get to the hole or put my teammates in a good spot going to the basket."

What is some of your coaches philosophy's

"Patience, Drawing Fouls and getting free throws"

We asked Cosby if he could give his current list.

"Dayton, Minnessota, South Carolina, Louisville, Tennessee and a few others."