feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Updates From Abroad

Labels: , ,

I heard a couple of things from very good sources today.

DeAndre Liggins- will most likely be ruled eligible. Barring something crazy from the NCAA.

Jon Wall- I heard that Oklahoma St. is the most likely destination. This, like everything is subject to change, but please be prepared as this is a good possibility.

I am not the kind of person to post that this kid is going here or there, so please don't think that this is being posted for publicity. I was told this by multiple people that are connected throughout the recruiting world and I just thought that I would pass it along.

Some good action took place out at the Hoopfest today.

Harrison Barnes- had another big game today scoring over 30 points in a loss, Barnes was able to will the game to overtime but the Attack fell short. Coach Webster was on hand for the game.

We have a ton of stuff from the Hoopfest. I should have all day Monday to get some more stuff together. Cody Zeller is going to be a nice player. The whole Indiana Elite 15 and under team looks solid.

I have been attending the Hoopfest and working my other job all week, but I will get everything together as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by it is really appreciated. If you ever need anything at all please e-mail us at alleyoopscoop@yahoo.com